1) Because of their potential convoluted and inconsistent relationship with the facial nerve, preoperative imaging, consent for possible parotidectomy, and careful dissection are critical to favorable outcomes; complete local excision of the tract in continuity with adjacent cartilage is curative.
What does CLE stand for?
CLE stands for Complete Local Excision
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLE
We have 142 other meanings of CLE in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Lab Expo (healthcare)
- Collaborative Learning Environment (various organizations)
- Collège Lycée Expérimental (French experimental school)
- Columnar-Lined Esophagus
- Command Launch Equipment
- Command Line Editor (computing)
- Commercial Landscape Estimator
- Commission Locale d'Environnement (French: Local Environment Committee)
- Common Learning Experience
- Community Legal Education
- Congenital Lobar Emphysema
- Consistent Life Ethic (ideology)
- Construction Licensing Executive
- Constructivist Learning Environment (various organizations)
- Continuing Learning Experience
- Continuing Legal Education
- Continuous Lumbar Epidural
- Control Law Electronics (aerospace engineering)
- Coopération Linguistique et Éducative (French: Linguistic and Educational Cooperation)
- Core Language Engine (SRI Cambridge Computer Science Research Centre)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Complete local excision was recommended due to the extensive necrosis, and a 50 x 40 x 30 mm mass weighing 34 grams was excised.
Complete local excision will help prevent recurrence while still preserving normal function.