This was a disruption, not a complete kill," admitted Boscovich.
What does K-KILL stand for?
K-KILL stands for Complete Kill
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of K-KILL
- The Day on which a Convoy(K) System Is Introduced or is due to be Introduced On
- k-Extended Greedy Algorithm
- K-band Follow-On Satellite
- Kiddie Formal Thought Disorder Rating Scale
- Solutions Krebs-Henseleit
- Katrina Higher Education Assistance Fund
- Logarithmic Measurement of Geomagnetic Disturbance
- Kramers-Kronig Model
- Catastrophic Kill
- Karhunen-Loeve (mathematical expansion)
- Kill Line (IRC)
- Knowledge Management Logical Processing Technology (Intelliware Systems)
- Kaplan-Meier Survivorship
- Ketamine-Midazolam (anesthesiology)
- Krauss-Maffei (German locomotive manufacturer)
- k-Multi-Constrained Optimal Path (k = number of constraints)
- K-Nearest Centroid Neighbor
- Kth-Order Zero-Disparity
- Korean Personal Communications System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clinical tests have demonstrated complete kills of such microorganisms as MRSA, HIV, hepatitis and H1N1.
His answer surprised me somewhat as it seems there would be a complete kill in a few of the iced-over lakes but the majority would survive the hard winter and seemed almost unaffected.
The complete kill took just 30 minutes, whereas a catalyst-free spray would destroy fewer than half of the spores in that time, the researchers say.
If we are going to be complete kill joys, why not banfishing.
Dial Complete kills 10 times as many disease-causing germs as other liquid soaps and represents the greatest advancement in liquid soap since the production of Liquid Dial in 1988, according to Herbert M.
Product development studies involving heat penetration measurements are undertaken to ensure the effectiveness of the thermal process which must ensure complete kill of potentially harmful bacteria and inactivate enzymes within the food without charring or discolouring the product.