What does cRT-PCR stand for?
cRT-PCR stands for Competitive Reverse Transcription with Polymerase Chain Reaction Amplification (diabetes research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Critical Reaction Training, Inc.
- Critical Restoration Time
- Cross Reference Table
- Croton-on-Hudson (Amtrak station code; New York)
- Current Reality Trees
- Customer Relations Training
- Customer Requirement Template
- Customer Response Team
- Cut Rag Tobacco (tobacco processing)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy - Defibrillators
- Calgary Retired Teachers' Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- California Retired Teachers Association
- Carretera (Spanish: Road or Highway)
- Center for Reformed Theology and Apologetics (Biblical theology)
- Centre de Ressources de Techniques Avancées (French: Resource Center of Advanced Technologies)
- Champions: Return to Arms (Sony Online Entertainment game)
- Comité Régional de Tourisme d'Aquitaine (France)
- Committee on Regional Trade Agreements (World Trade Organization)
- Controlled Rate Thermal Analysis
- Critical Review/Technology Assessment