Yoshino has over 20 years of experience in investor relations practices, treasury and corporate finance, including successful tenures at Emulex and MTI, where he developed and implemented corporate IR strategies, including corporate messaging, positioning, investor/analyst communications, education and competitive market analysis.
What does CMA stand for?
CMA stands for Competitive Market Analysis (real estate)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMA
We have 628 other meanings of CMA in our Acronym Attic
- Community Mail Agent (Australia Post)
- Community Management Account
- Community Media Association
- Community Medical Assistant
- Community Medical Auxiliary
- Community Money Advice (UK)
- Compagnie Maritime d'Affrètement (French: Marine Chartering Company)
- Comparative Market Analysis (real estate)
- Competent Medical Authority
- Competition and Markets Authority
- Complete My Album (Apple iTunes)
- Component Modelling Approach
- Composites Moulés Aveyronnais (French plastics company)
- Comprehensive Maritime Awareness (Naval Research Lab program)
- Computation Mission Area
- Computer Matching Agreement
- Computer Misuse Act
- Computer Museum of America
- Computer-Marked Assignment (Open University, UK)
- Concentration Maximale Admissible (French: Maximum Allowable Concentration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Market Analysis and Opportunities A competitive market analysis of current practices and future developments across 25 key market areas in the PCR screening and diagnostics field.
Competitive market analysis must be included in any assessment of CSAT spend--regardless of whether that analysis includes stock behavior or not.
Personalization tools can prompt the user when directories change, identify what new best practices are available, what new processes are to be followed, and how to follow the latest competitive market analysis or opinion polls.
Stratton's "Becoming a Market Leader: How to Stay One Step Ahead of the Publishing Competition," provides concrete tactics for conducting a competitive market analysis of your association's publications.
From a competitive market analysis of consumers return on shelter dollars spent, public housing will begin to lose its intended competitive edge charging the $20,000 plus income bracket 30 percent of income.
This increase was driven by a strong desire for ubiquitous connectivity, emerging LTE networks and sales of tablets and other CE devices, according the new Strategy Analytics report, " Mobile Broadband Devices: OEM Competitive Market Analysis Shipments and Revenue for Embedded and External Modems.
Zirtual offers services from a nationwide network of Zirtual Assistants (ZAs) who perform everything from the traditional duties of executive assistants to competitive market analysis within affordable monthly plans.