What does CLECA stand for?
CLECA stands for Competitive Local Exchange Carriers Association (Michigan Telecommunications Act lawsuit plaintiffs; Michigan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLECA
- Commonwealth Law Enforcement Board
- Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Certificated Lactation Educator-Counselor
- Citizens/Labor Energy Coalition
- Clear Lake Education Center (Escanaba, MI)
- Community Living Essex County (Essex, Ontario, Canada)
- Competitive Local Exchange Carrier
- Competitive Local Exchange Company (telecommunications provider)
- Continuing Legal Education Committee
- California Large Energy Consumers Association
- Continuing Legal Education in Colorado, Inc.
- Central Louisiana Electric Co-Op
- Check List of European Continental Mollusca (Natural History Museum of Gothenburg; Sweden)
- Controllership: Leading Edge of Corporate Performance
- Corporate Leading Edge Credit Technologies Consulting, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Centre for Local Economic Development (Coventry University; UK)
- Community Leadership and Economic Development
- Cystine Lactose Electrolyte Deficient (biologic sampling tool)
- Columbus-Lowndes Economic Development Association (Columbus, MS)
- Comité de liaison Européen de la Distribution Independante de Pièces de rechange et equipement pour Automobiles (European Association of Independent Distributors of Automotive Spare Parts)