This is contrary to the promise of the 1996 Telecommunications Act -- competition and consumer choice are being denied," said Ron Binz, president of the Competition Policy Institute.
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for Competition Policy Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Communication Products, Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
- Communications Power Industries (formerly Varian)
- Communications Processor and Interface
- Communist Party of India (political party)
- Community Philanthropy Initiative
- Community Policing Initiative (various locations)
- Community Progress Initiative (various locations)
- Company Provided Item
- Comparable Performance Indicators
- Competition Policy Implementation (working group)
- Compliance Program Implementation
- Comprehensive Package Integration
- Computer-Processed Interpretation
- Computer-to-PBX Interface
- Conan Properties International (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Concrete Pipe Institute (Vienna, VA)
- Conditional Priority Inheritance
- Congo Peace Initiative (South Africa)
- Consistent Presentation of Images (medical products)
- Consolidated Pipeline Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Opening the local telecommunications market to competition is not an overnight activity," says Debra Berlyn, executive director of the Competition Policy Institute in Washington, D.