The Competition Act, 2002, prohibits anticompetitive agreements and regulates the various forms of business combinations through the Competition Commission of India.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Competition Commission of India
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Communications and Creative Industries
- Communications Cooperative International
- Communion of Churches in Indonesia
- Communities of Common Interest
- Community Change, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Community College Institute
- Community College of Indiana
- Compact Compression Ignition
- Competence Center Informatik
- Compétence Complémentaire en Informatique (French: Complementary Skills in Information Technology)
- Complete Configuration Interaction
- Complex Carbohydrate Intolerance
- Compliance Coordinated Issues (US IRS)
- Compliant, Compatible and Interoperable
- Component Concepts Inc (Newberg, Oregon)
- Comprehensive Community Initiatives
- Computational Crystallography Initiative
- Computer Career Institute (various schools)
- Computer Careers International
- Computer Carrier Interrupt
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Competition Commission of India would be well advised to keep an eye out on the aviation industry and nip any such phenomenon in the bud.
ACC, the nation's biggest cement maker and a unit of Holcim, paced losses among its peers after the Competition Commission of India imposed a penalty of 0.
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) said the companies colluded to push prices higher by underutilising their plants and creating an artificial shortage of cement, the government said in a statement.
Vinod Dhall, the Ex-member and Acting Chairman of the Competition Commission of India, the Chairman CCP Mr.
He added that he also wants to invite the Chairman of Competition Commission of India (CCI) to share the experience of his country in the competitions laws and its comparison with our laws.
Unlike sector-specific regulators, the Indian competition authority, the Competition Commission of India ("Commission"), is of recent vintage.