of New York, Empire State College) presents the empirically-based Competing Values Framework, a tool for assessing personal strengths and weaknesses and analyzing organizational situations.
What does CVF stand for?
CVF stands for Competing Values Framework (organizational culture)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVF
We have 45 other meanings of CVF in our Acronym Attic
- Clean Vehicles and Fuels
- Clearview Flex (software)
- Climatisation Ventilation Froid Industriel (French air conditioning installation company)
- Clôtures Volets Fermetures (French: Fences Shutters Closures)
- Club de Voile de La Flèche (French sailing club)
- Club Vedette France (French: Hot Club France)
- Cobra Venom Factor
- Color View Finder
- Commercial Vehicle Finance (various companies)
- Compaq Visual Fortran
- Component Vector Formulation (algorithms)
- Compressed Volume File
- Conductive Via Fill (epoxy system)
- Continuously Variable Filter
- Corporacion Venezolana de Fomento (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Courchevel France (airport code)
- Cuisine et Vins de France (French: Cuisine and Wine of France)
- Canada-Vietnam Friendship Association
- Canadian Voice for Animals
- Candia Volunteer Firefighters Association (Candia, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The competing values framework (CVF) and Spreitzer's psychological empowerment theory served as the theoretical underpinning for the study.
discuss the Competing Values Framework that focuses on factors that produce the most value in individuals and organizations.
0787982830 Diagnosing and changing organizational culture; based on the competing values framework, rev.