Ettenberg, raised the issue of his client's competency to stand trial.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Competency to Stand Trial (jurisprudence)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 570 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Commission Supérieure Technique de l'Image et du Son (French audio-visual professionals association)
- Common Operational Picture (COP) Synchronization Tools
- Common Spanning Tree (Cisco)
- Common Specialist Training
- Communications Services Tax (various locations)
- Communications Subtest
- Communications Support Team (USAF)
- Community Security Trust (Jewish defense group in UK)
- Community Support Team
- Compagnie Sucrière du Tchad (French: Chad Sugar Company; Chad)
- Competitively Sensitive Technology
- Computer Science and Technology
- Computer Science Tripos (University of Cambridge)
- Computer Security Team (various organizations)
- Computer Service Technician
- Computer Simulation Technology (various locations)
- Computer Systems Technology
- Computing:Software Technology (course)
- Concentrated Solar Thermal
- Condensate Storage Tank
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also has expanded discussion of the Flynn effect, the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2, the timeline followback method in behavioral assessment, competency to stand trial, systematic vs.
The plea follows months of discussion about Loughner's competency to stand trial due to his schizophrenia, an illness (http://www.
The standard for competency to stand trial is based on the Supreme Court decision Dusky v.
He said Manning will be moved in the very near future to the medium-security facility at Leavenworth because his interview in the Washington region to determine his competency to stand trial has been completed.
Mr Johnson said Manning, who has been at Quantico for more than eight months, can be moved now because his interview in the Washington region to determine his competency to stand trial has been completed.