Martincich was appointed to the Oklahoma Workers Compensation Advisory Council by Governor Frank Keating in 2000 and is an active member of the Society for Human Resources Management and the National Association of Convenience Stores' Risk Management Committee.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Compensation Advisory Council (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAC
We have 909 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Community Agencies Corporation (New Jersey)
- Community Agency Counseling (various organizations)
- Community Agriculture Centre
- Community Alliance Church
- Community Amenity Contribution (Canada)
- Community Appearance Commission (various locations)
- Community Arts Collective
- Commuting Area Candidate
- Compandored Analog Carrier
- Companion Animal Clinic (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ohio's Unemployment Compensation Advisory Council has approved recommendations that would increase benefits for unemployed workers receiving Social Security, and make it easier for others to qualify for benefits, according to the Dayton Business Journal.