You can get an Advance Decision pack for free from Compassion in Dying at www.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Compassion in Dying
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Common Interest Development
- Communication Interface Device (Alcatel)
- Communications and Information Directorate (Economic & Social Research Council; UK)
- Communications-Electronics Implementation Directive
- Community Identification
- Community Improvement District
- Community Information Database (various locations)
- Community Investment Department (various organizations)
- Compact Iodine Discharge
- Compagnie Interprofessionnelle de Distribution (French: Interprofessional Distribution Company; wine company; est. 1991)
- Compatible Identification
- Competitive Intelligence Database
- Component Identification (Number)
- Component Identification Designator
- Comprehensive Interior Design
- Computer Input Device
- Computer Integrated Design
- Computer Interface Device
- Confidential Invoice Discounting (finance)
- Configuration Identification Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
Looking back at my July/August 1993 Humanist column announcing the formation of Compassion in Dying, I realize the incredible progress which has been made.
In other significant litigation, Compassion in Dying, founded in Washington state in 1993, has won the first round in its challenge--initiated on behalf of several patients and four physicians--to Washington's state law prohibiting "aiding and abetting" a suicide.
In response to repeated pleas for help, Compassion in Dying has been created in Washington state to support terminally ill persons in choosing to die without pain, without suffering, and with personal assistance if necessary.