Little did Ros know that the news would eventually see her reunited her with her half siblings - and lead to her emigrating to South America to set up a charity for the poor, Compassion Direct UK (CDUK).
What does CDUK stand for?
CDUK stands for Compassion Direct UK (charity supporting children in the streets of South America)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDUK
- Commission Départementale d'Urbanisme Commercial (French: Commercial Urban Planning County Commission)
- Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands (German)
- Capital DotNetNuke Users Group
- Computer Down UnderGround Digest
- Crystal Decisions User Group of North America (software users group)
- Cebu Doctors' University Hospital (Philippines)
- Collectif d'Urgence Humanitaire (French: Humanitarian Emergency Collective; New Caledonia)
- Certified Defense Unaccompanied Housing Manager
- Center for Drug Use and HIV Research (New York, NY)
- Carpenters Democratic Union International
- Countdown United Kingdom (UK TV show)
- Class Directed Unsupervised Learning (neural network classification system)
- Cross Domain User Modeling (entertainment information system)
- Comprehensive Drainage Utility Master Plan (floodwater management; Boulder, CO)
- Conservation District Use Permit (Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources)
- Caterpillar Dealers Used Parts Association
- Car Door Upholstery Pet Protector
- Charles Darwin University Postgraduate Students Association (Casuarina, Australia)
- Concurrent Drug Utilization Review (screening system for incoming prescriptions)
- Central District Urban Renewal Plan (Oakland Redevelopment Agency; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After being shocked by the poverty and shanty towns in Argentina, Ros set up Compassion Direct UK and is organising a fund-raising six-mile Stroll for Street Children, from Kineton, on June 25 - details on.