Focusing on convergence of GDP as one of the main indicators of economical development, household final consumption expenditure and comparative price level indices in the old EU-15 and the newer EU-25 countries is motivated by the fact that it would reveal Lithuanian expectations of integration to the EU.
What does CPL stand for?
CPL stands for Comparative Price Level
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPL
We have 807 other meanings of CPL in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Programming Language
- Command Priorities List
- Commercial Pilot License
- Commissioner of Public Lands
- Common Program Language
- Common Prototyping Language
- Communist Party of Lithuania
- Community of Profound Learning (UK)
- Community Public License
- Comparative Planetology Laboratory
- Complementary Pass Logic
- Compliance (OSHA)
- Compliance Pipeline Newsletter
- Composites des Pays de Loire (French composites company)
- Comprehensive Personal Liability (insurance)
- Computational Physics Laboratory (various locations)
- Computer Program Library
- Computer Programming Language
- Concealed Pistol License
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is the cycles that jolt and frighten coffee-people and not the comparative price level, as we have proven that we can live with coffee at any level if the playing field is a stable one.
Figure 6 plots the average inflation rate after 2000 against the comparative price level in 1999 for each country in the Euro area.