is a member of ARMA International or place its logo on company materials.
What does COMAT stand for?
COMAT stands for Company Material (airlines; aircraft spare parts not manifested as freight)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COMAT
We have 1 other meaning of COMAT in our Acronym Attic
- Central Office Maintenance And Administration System
- Central Oklahoma Marine Aquarium Society (est. 2000)
- Combined Orbital Maneuvering and Abort System (NASA)
- Comité des Obtenteurs de La CEE(French: Association of Plant Breeders of the European Economic Community)
- Commander Australian Theatre
- Commander, Anti-Submarine Warfare Forces, Atlantic
- Commander Anti-Submarine Warfare Center Pacific
- Commander, Anti-Submarine Warfare Forces, Pacific
- Commander, Antisubmarine Warfare Wings, Pacific
- Center on the Organization and Management of Addiction Treatment
- Compatibility of Materials
- Commodore Air Train/British Pacific Fleet
- Commander, Amphibious Task Force
- Commodore Amphibious Task Group
- Commodore Amphibious Warfare
- Canadian Outdoor Measurement Bureau (Toronto, Ontario)
- Center of Marine Biotechnology (University of Maryland)
- Club Olympique Multisport Bagneux (French: Bagneux Multisport Olympic Club; Bagneux, France)
- Collegi Oficial de Metges de Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These services ensure that company materials correctly reflect the language, culture, and characteristics of their local markets.
Yet no federal provisions exist to mandate the free and timely distribution of company materials more than twice per year.
Facilities and company materials will also be changed in the coming months.