The Marines propose that company landing teams might now be a more appropriately sized force for most amphibious operations," Feickert said.
What does CLT stand for?
CLT stands for Company Landing Team (US Marine Corps)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CLT
We have 164 other meanings of CLT in our Acronym Attic
- Combine Like Terms (algebra)
- Command Level Testing (US Navy)
- Common Leader Training
- Communications Line Terminal
- Communicative Language Teaching
- Community Land Trust
- Compagnie Ligérienne de Transport (French transport company)
- Compagnie Luxembourgeoise de Télédiffusion (French: Luxembourg Television Broadcasting Company)
- Compagnie Lyonnaise de Tramways (French tramway company)
- Compañía de Logística y Transporte (Spanish: Logistics and Transport Company)
- Competitive Landscaping Tool (iSuppli)
- Complexity Leadership Theory
- Component-Level Testing (electronics)
- Comprehensive Look Team (US Army)
- Conditional Land Transfer
- Connecticut Law Tribune (publication; Hartford, CT)
- Consolidação das Leis do Trabalho (Brazil)
- Container Load Trailer
- Contracted Loaded Tip (marine propeller)
- Controlled Leader Triggering (lightning protection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the exercise, the company landing team covered two areas of operations on the island of Oahu.
The experiment proved that the company landing team concept is feasible, but that improvements are needed in the size, weight and power of the infantry gear.