It approved a US$94 million financing package to Companhia de Eletricidade do Estado da Bahia, a power company.
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Companhia (Portuguese: company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIA
We have 545 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Commandos in Action (gaming clan)
- Commercial Industrial Agricultural
- Commission Internationale d'Aerostation (FAI Ballooning Commission)
- Commission of Internal Affairs
- Commissioner of Indian Affairs
- Common Iliac Artery
- Common Interface Arrangement
- Community Impact Analysis
- Community Impact Assessment
- Community Improvement Association
- Compañía (Spanish: Company)
- Compaq Installation Assistant
- Compass Insurance Agency (Jacksonville, NC)
- Compassion in Action (various organizations)
- Completely Insane Anteaters (University of California Irvine athletics)
- Complex Interface Adapter (Commodore)
- Comprehensive Individual Assessment
- Computer Industry Almanac, Inc.
- Computer Information Advisors
- Computer Information Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Companhia Suzano de Papel e Celulose, Sao Paulo, Brazil, and Bahia Sul Celulose S.
ROGER AGNELLI CEO, Companhia Vale do Rio Doce ACHIEVEMENTS: Became known internationally through expansions, acquisitions and joint ventures with foreign partners.
As part of the Brazilian government's privatization program, a consortium composed of Montell Polyolefins, Companhia Suzano de Papel e Celulose and Companhia Ipiranga Quimica acquired Polipropfieno S.
Brazilian iron-ore giant Companhia Vale do Rio Doce's (CVRD) has had to make such investments in railroads, ports and ships.