The Orient Express is the name of a long-distance passenger train originally operated by the Compagnie Internationale des Wagons-Lits.
What does CIWL stand for?
CIWL stands for Compagnie Internationale des Wagons-Lits
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CIWL in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Interoperability Working Group
- Critical Illness Working Group
- Critical Incident Working Group (various locations)
- Critical Infrastructure Working Group
- Critical Interfaces Working Group
- Cyberinfrastructure Working Group
- Central Iowa Water Garden Association
- Cape & Islands Workforce Investment Board (Massachusetts)
- Computers in Writing Intensive Classrooms (Michigan Technological University; Houghton, MI)
- Critical Infrastructure Warning Information Network
- Center for Integrated Waste Management (New York)
- Certified International Wealth Manager (job title)
- Chartered Institution of Wastes Management
- Citigold International Wealth Management
- Companions in World Mission (Washington, DC)
- California Integrated Waste Management Act (state legislation)
- California Integrated Waste Management Board
- Countywide Integrated Waste Management Plan (California)
- Civil Works
- Cayman Islands Watersports Operators Association