2008 estimates of Compact of Free Association (COFA) migrants.
What does COFA stand for?
COFA stands for Compact of Free Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COFA
We have 13 other meanings of COFA in our Acronym Attic
- Change of Address
- Change Of Frame Alignment (SONET)
- Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America
- City of Fallen Angels (Cassandra Clare novel)
- Claire Oliver Fine Art (New York, NY)
- Coat of Arms
- College of Fine Arts (College of Fine Arts, University of New South Wales Sydney, Australia)
- Committee of Adjustment (zoning; various locations)
- Commonwealth of Australia
- Community Opportunity Foundation of Alberta
- Compliance Officer for Finance and Administration (UK)
- Content Flow Architecture (Cisco)
- Coupled Over Fire Air
- Committee on Fighter Aircraft Accidents (India)
- Convention of Farmers and Breeders
- College of Fine Arts and Communications (various universities)
- Cooperativa Nacional de Ahorro y Credito (Spanish)
- Coordination des Fédérations des Associations de Culture et de Communication (French: Coordination of the Federations of Associations of Culture and Communication)
- Compagnie Francaise D’assurance Pour Le Commerce Exterieur (French Export Agency)
- Confédération des Organisations Familiales de la Communauté Européenne (French: Confederation of Family Organizations in the European Community; EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and the Republic of the Marshall Islands enjoy a unique relationship in that they are signers to a Compact of Free Association.
A Compact of Free Association entered into force in 1986 and an Amended Compact entered into force May 1, 2004.
While Micronesia is a challenging place to live, issues such as the Compact of Free Association and fisheries ensure that the embassy's work is interesting and unique.
26, Qualification Standards for Enlistment, Appointment, and Induction, which cites the Compact of Free Association between the Federated States of Micronesia and the United States, the Compact of Free Association between the Republic of the Marshall Islands and the United States, and the Compact of Free Association Between Palau and the United States.
GAO-08-732 June 10, 2008 The Compact of Free Association between the Republic of Palau and the United States entered into force on October 1, 1994, with the U.