with the help of boffins from the University of Bath, the Munich giant has come up with a compact fuel-efficient vehicle for city driving called, appropriately, the Clever, or Compact Low Emission Vehicle for Urban Transport.
What does CLEVER stand for?
CLEVER stands for Compact Low Emission Vehicle for Urban Transport
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLEVER
We have 1 other meaning of CLEVER in our Acronym Attic
- Clearly Lacking Educational Testing, Utility, or Sense
- College Level Exam of Economic Understanding
- Consciousness Life Earth Universe
- Consolidated Law Enforcement Unit
- Certificate of Lawfulness of Existing Use or Development
- Culture Loisirs Entraide Voyages (French: Culture Leisure Mutual Travel)
- CyberLink Eagle Vision (PowerDVD)
- Cleveland (Ohio)
- Complexity Level (National Imagery Transmission Formats; MIL-STD-2500)
- Clinical Laboratory for Evaluation and Validation of Epidemiologic Research
- Camp Lejeune Energy from Wood (US EPA)
- Collaboration and Learning Environment (University of Windsor; Canada)
- Community Learning and Education Working Group (American Registry for Internet Numbers)
- Continuing Legal Education for Wisconsin (University of Wisconsin Law School; Madison, WI)
- Cost of Living Extremely Well Index
- Contact Lens Extended Wear Study (University of California Berkeley; test of durability of lenses; conducted 2000)
- Culture, Language, Elders and Youth (Department of; Nunavut, Canada)
- Cableless Linking Facility (traffic lights)
- Canada Life Financial (insurance)
- Canadian Landmine Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Clever - Compact Low Emission Vehicle for Urban Transport - has a top speed of 60mph and will cost between pounds 5,000 and pounds 10,000.