What does CIDM stand for?
CIDM stands for Community-Initiated Decision-Making
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIDM
We have 12 other meanings of CIDM in our Acronym Attic
- CORBA (Common Object Request Broker Architecture) Interface Definition Language
- Centre d'Investigation et de Documentation sur l'Oralité (French: Center for Investigation and Documentation of Orality; Tananarive, Madagascar)
- Coalition of Interior Designers for Legislation in Ohio, Inc.
- Cubic Interference Detection and Location Technology
- Canadian Institute for Development Management
- Capital Investment Decision Model (US DoD)
- Center for International Development and Conflict Management
- Certified Insurance Data Manager
- Cisco Intrusion Detection Module
- Collaborative Identity Management
- Computational Intelligence and Data Mining (IEEE Symposium)
- Customer Integrated Decision Making
- Cleveland Institute of Dental-Medical Assistants (Ohio)
- Center for Infectious Disease Management and Research (Howard University; Washington, DC)
- Central Illinois Debt Management and Credit Education, Inc. (Peoria, IL)
- Conférence Internationale des Doyens des Faculté de Médecine d'Expression Française (French)
- Craney Island Dredge Material Management Area
- The Comprehensive Irrigation District Management Plan
- Childhood Infectious Disease Mortality Rate
- Canine Inherited Demyelinative Neuropathy