In nominating Putnam, Cathey Sherrer, UCM assistant professor of nursing, praised Putnam's interest in evidence-based teaching methods and community-engaged scholarship, noting that her teaching and scholarship over the years have produced several external grants, multiple refereed publications and evaluative reports.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Community-Engaged Scholarship
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Collège des Économistes de La Santé (Paris, France)
- College of Extended Studies (San Diego University; San Diego, CA)
- Colleyville Elementary School
- Columbia Elementary School
- Comitato Economico e Sociale (Italian: Economic and Social Committee)
- Commander's Estimate of the Situation
- Common Economic Space (various nations)
- Common Equipment Suite
- Communications Equipment String
- Communications Security Establishment (Canadia)
- Comparative Education Society (now Comparative and International Education Society)
- Complete Equipment Schedule
- Comprehensive Engineering Services, Inc (Orlando, FL)
- Computational Engineering Science
- Computer Election Systems
- Computer Electronics Show
- Computer Engineering Systems
- Computing and Electronic Systems (UK)
- Confédération Européenne des Syndicats (French: European Trade Union Confederation)
- Confederation of European Scouts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, the Commission on Community-Engaged Scholarship in the Health Professions released a report on the need for health professions education to find ways to advance the "scholarship of engagement" and the development of criteria in higher education to recognize faculty scholarship embedded in communities (1).