The vocabulary was tested and refined at a large community-based AIDS organization that provided direct information services to physicians, educational staff, caregivers, patients, students, and allied health personnel.
What does CBAO stand for?
CBAO stands for Community-Based AIDS Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBAO
We have 1 other meaning of CBAO in our Acronym Attic
- Coastal Bend Area of Narcotics Anonymous (South Texas)
- Canadian Brain and Nerve Health Coalition (est. 2002)
- Community Builders Association of New Jersey
- Community Bankers Association of New York
- Covered Button Association of New York
- Community Bankers Association of New York State
- Certified Builders Association of New Zealand
- Canadian Bar Association Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Community Bankers Association of Ohio
- Community Bankers Association of Oklahoma (est. 1974; Oklahoma City, OK)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia Officers Award
- Centre Breton d'Art Populaire (French: Breton Folk Art Center; Brest, France)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- Club Belge des Anciennes Peugeot (French: Belgian Old Peugeot Club; Belgium)
- Connecticut Butterfly Atlas Project (Peabody Museum of Natural History; New Haven, CT)
- Conservative Baptist Association of the Philippines
- Consumer Bankruptcy Assistance Project (Philadelphia, PA)
- Corporate Biodiversity Action Plan (Caravan Club; UK)
- College Board Advanced Placement Examination (college credit subject exams)
- Certification Board for Addiction Professionals of Florida
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIDS Project Los Angeles, California's largest community-based AIDS organization, provides free services to more than 3,500 people living with AIDS and HIV in Los Angeles County.