Miller next discussed ceftaroline, a fourth-generation cephalosporin approved in October 2010 for acute skin and skin-structure infections as well as for community-acquired bacterial pneumonia.
What does CABP stand for?
CABP stands for Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CABP
We have 14 other meanings of CABP in our Acronym Attic
- California Bill of Rights (advocacy)
- Cleveland Area Board of Realtors (Ohio)
- Commonwealth Advisory Body on Sport (Australia)
- Citizens Against the Burning of Tires (Canada)
- Calcium Binding Protein
- Cameron Ashley Building Products, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Canadian Alliance of British Pensioners (Toronto, Canada)
- Carotid Artery Blood Pressure
- Certificate of the Arab Board of Pediatrics
- Coalition Air Battle Planning
- Chinese American Business Professional Association (Cincinnati, OH)
- China Anhui Business Promoting Corp. Ltd.
- Colorado Association of Black Professional Engineers and Scientists
- Cabrillo National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Capital Asset Budget Request
- Centraal Archief Bijzondere Rechtspleging (Dutch: Central Archives Special Justice)
- Central Arizona Board of Realtors (est. 1947)
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors (Cincinnati, OH)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Reoperation (cardiology)
- Coalition of All Breed Rescue of Arizona
Samples in periodicals archive:
Draft guidance documents have been issued for acute bacterial otitis media, acute bacterial exacerbations of chronic bronchitis, acute bacterial sinusitis, community-acquired bacterial pneumonia, noninferiority clinical trial design, and acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections.