Portrait: one member of a community of influence Stephen Barclay's working life has spanned patient care, research and education.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Community of Influence (real estate)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Coloboma of Iris, Choroid, and Retina
- Comité Olimpico Internacional (Spanish: International Olympic Committee)
- Commencement of Injection (auto engine)
- Commission de l'Océan Indien (French: Indian Ocean Commission; various nations)
- Commission Océanographique Intergouvernementale (French: Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission; UNESCO)
- Commission of Integrity (Iraq)
- Committee on Information
- Committee on Infrastructure (India)
- Committee on Instruction
- Communications Operating Instruction
- Community of Interest
- Community Options Inc.
- Community Outreach, Inc. (Oregon)
- Competition of Ideas (Ministry of Defense; UK)
- Complément d'Objet Indirect (French: Indirect Object; grammar)
- Composite Optics Inc.
- Compound of Interest
- Cone of Influence (symbolic model checking procedure)
- Confirmed Opt-In (email mailing list regiatration confirmation procedure)
- Conflict Of Interest
Samples in periodicals archive:
creates a community of influence that helps fight drugs and violence now and across future generations.