The organization received state leadership awards from the Community Transportation Association of America in 2001 and 2004.
What does CTTA stand for?
CTTA stands for Community Transportation Association of America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTTA
We have 36 other meanings of CTTA in our Acronym Attic
- Commanders Tactical Terminal 3 (Integrated Battlefield Targeting Architecture; US Army)
- California Tow Truck Association (Palm Springs, CA)
- Canadian Tactical Training Academy (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Central Computer and Telecommunications Agency (UK)
- Certified TEMPEST Technical Authority
- Chaos Theory :Tales Askew (website)
- Chelmsford Town Twinning Association (UK)
- Cheltenham Table Tennis Association
- Chinese Table Tennis Association
- Clean Technology Trade Alliance
- Citizens Telecommunications and Technology Advisory Board
- California Technology Trade and Commerce (Agency)
- Clinical Trials and Treatments Advisory Committee (Australian National Council on AIDS, Hepatitis C and Related Diseases)
- Counter Terrorist Tactical Assault Group (New Zealand Defence Force)
- Customer Targeting Through Asset Leveraging
- Certified Technicians and Technologists Association of Manitoba (Canada)
- Chapter of the Texas Association of Real Estate Inspectors (Bastrop)
- Centre Technique des Tuiles et Briques (French: Technical Center for Tiles and Bricks)
- Checkout Techniques Test Bed (NASA)
- China Tibet Tourism Bureau (est. 1986)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2002) p60-65, Washington, DC: Community Transportation Association of America.
This article has been adapted from King's fleet maintenance training program sponsored by the Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA).