Published in online April 14 in the Annals of Emergency Medicine, the study used Community Tracking Study Household Surveys from every two-year period between 1996 and 2004.
What does CTSHS stand for?
CTSHS stands for Community Tracking Study Household Survey
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTSHS
- Creative Technology Services Group (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Cryptographic Technology Standards and Guidance (NIST)
- Coffee Table Seeking Guidance System
- Canine Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (hypothyroidism)
- Castle Transmission Services (Holdings) Limited (UK)
- Change in Tariff Subheading (various nations)
- Capitol of Texas Siberian Husky Club
- Central Territories Siberian Husky Club (New Zealand)
- China Travel Service Hong Kong
- Charters Towers State High School (Australia)
- California Traffic Safety Institute
- Carlson's Trophic State Index (US EPA)
- Census Tract Street Index (US Census Bureau)
- Central Terminal Signaling Interface
- Child Traumatic Stress Initiative (US DHHS)
- Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (various locations)
- Corbett Technology Solutions, Inc. (Chantilly, VA)
- Clinical Test of Sensory Interaction on Balance
- Communications & Tracking Simulator
- Company/Team Level Simulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The analysis, drawn from the center's Community Tracking Study Household Survey, was limited to 1,937 adults without Medicare coverage--1,024 uninsured and 913 insured patients.
The study is based on the center's 1996-97 Community Tracking Study Household Survey, which tracked nearly 36,000 respondents who have commercial insurance.