Community Service Volunteers (CSV) offers volunteers a gap year in the UK which can help young people boost their CV and employment skills.
What does CSV stand for?
CSV stands for Community Service Volunteers (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSV
We have 109 other meanings of CSV in our Acronym Attic
- Club Sportif de Villedieu (French sports club)
- Club Sportif de Viriat (French sports club)
- Cluster Shared Volume (computing)
- Cold Start Valve (automotive engineering)
- Colon-Separated Value(s) (less common)
- Combat Support Vehicle
- Combustion Sampling Valve (automotive)
- Comma Separated Value(s) (database export/import format and file extension)
- Comma Separated Variable
- Common Service Verb
- Community Support Volunteer
- Computer Software Validation
- Computerized Systems Validation
- Computing Services (university department)
- Concentric Standing Valve (oil industry)
- Confederación Sudamericana de Vóleibol
- Contents Supervision (IBM mainframes)
- Conventional Steering Vector
- Corona Start Voltage
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAROL REYNOLDS, North East & Yorkshire Manager, RSVP @ Community Service Volunteers, Middlesbrough
Michael Levy (1944--) is a British politician and president of Community Service Volunteers (CSV) Jewish Care, Jewish Free School (JFS) and Jewish Lads' and Girls' Brigade (JLGB).
The research was carried out by pollsters ICM and commissioned by Community Service Volunteers.
GET INVOLVED COMMUNITY Service Volunteers (CSV) are recruiting volunteers who have three to six hours a week to spare and who can commit for a minimum of one year.
As part of Community Service Volunteers Make a Difference Day, organisers are suggesting families could plant a tree as a reminder of their family, to help wildlife and improve the environment.
Brendan Barber TUC General Secretary; Dame Elisabeth Hoodless, Executive Director, Community Service Volunteers Send us your favourite memories from times gone by and we'll print them in our Remember When column every Monday.
BRENDAN BARBER TUC General Secretary DAME ELISABETH HOODLESS Executive Director, Community Service Volunteers KEVIN CURLEY Chief Executive, National Association for Voluntary and Community Action JUSTIN DAVIS SMITH Chief Executive, Volunteering England STUART ETHERINGTON Chief Executive, The National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO)