Mr Dennett said: "For the past 10 years I've been working in partnership with local authorities, domestic violence groups, voluntary groups, community safety groups in the Northumbria force area.
What does CSG stand for?
CSG stands for Community Safety Group (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSG
We have 344 other meanings of CSG in our Acronym Attic
- Commander Submarine Group
- Commander, Strike Group (US DoD)
- Commercial Solutions Group
- Commission on Global Sedimentary Geology (IUGS)
- Committee for Small Government
- Commodore Semiconductor Group
- Common Security Guard
- Common Source Gather (reflection seismology, GPR)
- Communication Services Group
- Communication Systems Group
- Community School for the Gifted
- Community Service Grant (Public Broadcasting)
- Community Strategies Group (various organizations)
- Compliance and Surveillance Group (Philippines)
- Component Software Group
- Computer Sales Group (Intel)
- Computer Support Group
- Computer Symbol Generator
- Computer Systems Group
- Conditional Sum Generator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Dennett, pictured, 49, said: "For the past 10 years I've been working in partnership with local authorities, domestic violence groups, voluntary groups, community safety groups in the Northumbria force area.
Community safety group Pink Shield has organised the meeting in the Gay Quarter on July 28.
The warning comes from Wrexham Council's Trading Standards and the Wrexham South Community Safety Group.
Deputy Chief Constable Stephen Cahill, a deputy director in the Home Office's Crime Reduction and Community Safety Group, praised the Redcar and Cleveland Safer Communities Partnership for some of its initiatives over the past 12 months.
Kevin Oxlade, community safety group manager for Hampshire Fire Service said: "Mr Williams received full training in cold water while onHMS Endurance in the South Pole and therefore felt confident.
The postman and former Neighbourhood Watch coordinator is also treasurer of Garioch and North Marr Community Safety Group and regularly attends events to promote safety.
What has worked here is the combination of police, a charity working with prostitutes, a community safety group and residents all working together to deal with their problems.