Marawu said that through working together with the Community Road Safety Councils, the department would: Conduct road safety interventions, reaching 160 938 road users which are learners, youths, motorists, stock owners, herdsmen, pedestrians, commuters Hold 19 training sessions on road safety education for the Community Road Safety Councils Conduct 30 road safety operations to be led by the Community Road Safety Councils.
What does CRS stand for?
CRS stands for Community Road Safety (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRS
We have 682 other meanings of CRS in our Acronym Attic
- Communicable Disease Surveillance and Response (WHO)
- Communication and Rhetorical Studies (academics)
- Communication Replacement System
- Communications Realism Submodel
- Communications Recording Systems (Dictaphone Corp.)
- Communications Relay Set
- Community Rating System (insurance)
- Community Reimbursement System
- Community Relations Service
- Community Relations Staff
- Compact Radio Station (Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union; small computer-based radio)
- Compagnie Républicaine de Sécurité (French riot police)
- Comparison Rate Schedule (finance)
- Compass Rose Society
- Complete Resource Sharing
- Complex Reconfiguration Study
- Component Repair Squadron
- Component Requirement Schedule
- Computer Recycling Scheme (Australia)
- Computer Related Studies (course and degree)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsorship raised by children taking part helps Brake provide support services for families bereaved and injured by road crashes and run community road safety campaigns.
In our experience over many years working with many organisations, we believe that work-related road safety is an excellent conduit for community road safety and are encouraging as many organisations as possible to participate.
South Wales Police community road safety officer Sergeant Nigel Whitehouse said, ``Over the years, the Honda Welsh Rider of the Year competition has established itself as the leading road safety event for riders in Wales.