What does CRIRB stand for?
CRIRB stands for Community Research Institutional Review Board (Michigan State University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Corps for Research of Instructional and Perceptual Technologies (University of Western Ontario; Ontario, Canada)
- Cost Reduction Integrated Product Team
- cross-correlated relaxation-induced polarization transfer
- Centre de Recherche Industrielle du Québec
- Caitlin Raymond International Registry (International Bone Marrow and Cord Blood Donor Search)
- Canadian Rockies International Rodeo (International Gay Rodeo Association)
- Centre de Recherche Interdisciplinaire en Readaptation du Montreal Metropolitain (French: Center for for Interdisciplinary Research in Rehabilitation; Montreal, Canada)
- Certified Residential Investor Representative (real estate)
- Christiania Researcher in Residence (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Costa Rica Investment Real Estate
- China Research Institute of Radiowave Propagation
- Combined Reserves International Reporting Standards Committee
- Calibration Recall and Information System (NASA)
- Calibration Recall Inventory System
- Carrier Route Information Service
- Carrier Route Information System
- Centralized Real Estate Information Services, Inc (Akron/Canton, OH)
- Centre de Recherche en Information Spécialisée et en Médiation des Savoirs (French: Information Research Center Specializing in Mediation and Knowledge)
- Centre de Recherche et d'Innovation sur le Sport (French: Center for Research and Innovation on Sport)