The Board received comments from the Southern Rural Development Initiative ("SRDI") and the Community Reinvestment Association of North Carolina ("CRANC"), both in Raleigh, North Carolina.
What does CRANC stand for?
CRANC stands for Community Reinvestment Association of North Carolina
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRANC
We have 1 other meaning of CRANC in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil Représentatif des Associations Noires (French: Representative Council of Black Associations)
- Conseil Représentatif des Associations Noires de France (French: Representative Council of Black Associations of France)
- Consumer Resource Alliance Network
- Converged Regional Area Network
- Council of Religious AIDS Networks
- Crown Andersen Inc.
- Custom Residential Architects' Network
- Council of Remote Area Nurses of Australia Inc (Alice Springs, NT, Australia)
- Canberra Region Anti-Nuclear Campaign (Australia)
- Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Railway
- Cooperative Research and Assessment of Nearshore Ecosystems (California Department of Fish & Game)
- Centre for Rural and Northern Health Research (Canada; also seen as CRNHR)
- Centre for Research on Adaptive Nanostructures and Nanodevices (University of Dublin, Trinity)
- Collision Repair Association of Nova Scotia
- Columbia River Aquatic Nuisance Species Initiative (Portland, OR)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Association of New Zealand
- Central Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Chito-Ryu Association of Ontario (est. 1988; martial arts; Canada)
- Clorgyline-Resistant Amine Oxidase