uk Community Partners Bancorp (NASDAQ:CPBC), the parent company of Two River Community Bank, has announced that its board of directors has approved a five percent stock dividend, representing a 66.
What does CoPa stand for?
CoPa stands for Community Partners
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CoPa
We have 82 other meanings of CoPa in our Acronym Attic
- Cirrus Owners and Pilots Association
- Co-Op Owners for Political Action (rural electrification)
- Coalition for Peace in Africa (Kenya)
- College of Performing Arts (various schools)
- Colorado Organic Producers Association
- Comerica Park (the new Tiger Stadium)
- Comité des Organisations Professionnelles Agricoles (French: Committee of Professional Agricultural Organizations; Belgium; EU)
- Committee on Pediatric AIDS (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Committee on Public Accounts (oversight; various organizations)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (also seen as COP)
- Compañía Panameña de Aviación (airline, Panama)
- Connecticut Office of Protection and Advocacy
- Conservatory of Puppetry Arts
- Control of Pollution Act 1974 (United Kingdom)
- Council on Philippine Affairs
- Council on Post-Secondary Accreditation
- Crude Oil Purchase Agreement
- College of Pharmacy Alumni Association (University of Nebraska Medical Center)
- Consortium of Practicing and Applied Anthropology Programs (various universities)
- Council of Pakistan American Affairs (Long Beach, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Being a 4-H agent in a rural county in Oregon, I've found that in order to reach the intended audience, I sometimes need to pull community partners together in order to meet the established program goals.
The three projects differ in their study approach; some provide more detail regarding the role of community partners in the development of study design, while others focus on the collaborative process itself.
With the guiding hand of Stansfield and his agency, RAPIDS and other community partners will work toward improving contacts with small- to medium-size businesses, showing them how to access capital and find the technologies they need, and where they can get into the marketplace.