Among those moved to help were the staff at the Community Outreach and Education Programs (COEPs) of NIEHS Centers across the country.
What does COEP stand for?
COEP stands for Community Outreach and Education Program (various universities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COEP
We have 13 other meanings of COEP in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Occupational and Environmental Neurology (Baltimore, MD)
- Combinations of Evolutionary Computation and Neural Networks (Symposium)
- Comité de Emergencia Nacional (Spanish: National Emergency Committee; El Salvador)
- Comité Electoral Nacional (Peru)
- Computer Engineering (also seen as CE)
- Center of Excellence in Nursing Education
- Centralized Order Entry Pharmacy
- Centre d'Orientació Educativa i Professional (Catalan: Center for Educational and Professional Orientation; Andorra)
- Centre of Expertise in Photonics (University of Adelaide Defence Science and Technology Organisation; Australia)
- College of Engineering, Pune (est. 1954; India)
- Council of Eminent Persons (Haiti)
- Government College of Engineering, Pune, India
- Coptic Orthodox Electronic Publishing Australia (Sydney, Australia)
- Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly
- Colorado Estate Planning and Probate
- Committee for Organizing Engineering Professional Practice (est. 1982; Ministry of Works and Housing; Bahrain)
- Comparability of the Operation and Evaluation Protocols
- Conseil Ontarien d’Évaluation des Qualifications (French: Qualifications Evaluation Council of Ontario; education)
- Center for Outcomes and Effectiveness Research (now Center of Outcomes and Evidence; US DHHS; Rockville, MD)
- Central Office Equipment Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
6) Community Outreach and Education programs which focus on partnering with stakeholders in order to disseminate EHS Center research results are optional.
Staff at the Community Outreach and Education Program (COEP) of the NIEHS Center for Environmental and Rural Health at Texas A&M University recognize how true that can be.
He has been in the Community Outreach and Education Program since 1996.
Centers Step In to Help The NIEHS is also helping develop community outreach and education programs, exposure assessments, and epidemiologic studies of people affected by the September 11 attacks through its funding of environmental health centers in the New York City area.
Each center includes a Community Outreach and Education Program (COEP) that serves as an "information aqueduct," carrying the results of research on environmental health issues to the people affected by them, particularly those who are the most vulnerable.
Each center supports a community outreach and education program (COEP) to serve as a conduit between center investigators and community members.