What does CO-ED stand for?
CO-ED stands for Community Outreach Emotionally Disturbed
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 14 other meanings of CO-ED in our Acronym Attic
- Corn Oil and Dextrose
- Corn Oil and Ethanol
- Coconut Oil Plus Psyllium Fibre
- Comprehensive Advocacy, Inc.
- Contingency Operation for Active Duty Operational Support
- Central Office Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line
- Colorado Alliance for Minority Participation (Colorado State University; Fort Collins, CO)
- Co-Alcoholics Anonymous (support group)
- Constraint-Encapsulating Class
- Cross-Over Digital Pre-Distorter (microwave theory)
- Central Ohio EDI Users Group (Columbus, Ohio)
- Colorado Fire Machanics Association
- Center for Hemispherical Cooperation in Research and Education in Engineering and Applied Science (University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez)
- Connection-Oriented Internetwork Packet Exchange (Novell)
- Cognitive Orientation to Daily Occupational Performance (child therapy)
- Continuity of Operations Planning
- Cooperative Education Program