He has served on the Corvallis Public School Foundation's board of directors and as a volunteer physician at the medical clinic at Community Outreach, Inc.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Community Outreach, Inc. (Oregon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Commission de l'Océan Indien (French: Indian Ocean Commission; various nations)
- Commission Océanographique Intergouvernementale (French: Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission; UNESCO)
- Commission of Integrity (Iraq)
- Committee on Information
- Committee on Infrastructure (India)
- Committee on Instruction
- Communications Operating Instruction
- Community of Influence (real estate)
- Community of Interest
- Community Options Inc.
- Competition of Ideas (Ministry of Defense; UK)
- Complément d'Objet Indirect (French: Indirect Object; grammar)
- Composite Optics Inc.
- Compound of Interest
- Cone of Influence (symbolic model checking procedure)
- Confirmed Opt-In (email mailing list regiatration confirmation procedure)
- Conflict Of Interest
- Congregation of Israel
- Connersville (Amtrak station code; Connersville, IN)
- Consent of Instructor (coursework authorization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hook serves as Chairman of the Board of Pittsburgh Cut Flower Company and as a founding board member of North Hills Community Outreach, Inc.