The school was founded as Pakachoag Community Music School in 1982 by the church as part of a vision to offer something tangible to the community at a time when public schools were cutting their music programs.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Community Music School (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Communication Maintenance Sécurité (French security system company)
- Communication Material System
- Communications and Media Studies (various schools)
- Communications and Multimedia Security
- Communications Management Series
- Communications Management System
- Communications Material Security
- Communications Security Material System
- Community Management Staff
- Community Mediation Services
- Community Security Materiel System (US DoD)
- Compact Muon Solenoid (experiment at the CERN physics laboratory)
- Compact Muon Spectrometer
- Comparative Media Studies
- Compensation Management Specialist
- Competency Management System (NASA)
- Competitive Marketing Services (various locations)
- Compiler Monitor System
- Complete Matched Set (philately)
- Completions Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rebranding and name change will add more statewide events, one in October and another in November when the orchestra performs at Manchester's Palace Theatre and the Manchester Community Music School.
That's the Community Music School, enjoying a performance of Showboat at the Players Theatre, along with dinner, dancing and an auction at the Hyatt and dessert with the show's cast.
In 1994, the orchestra merged with a community music school, They now offer many community programs, including lessons at the music school's eight branches and in area schools.