The study evaluated whether changes occurred in the trainees' confidence, mental health literacy, attitudes towards effective treatments, mental health knowledge and skills and community mental health ideology following their training.
What does CMHI stand for?
CMHI stands for Community Mental Health Ideology (scale)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMHI
We have 17 other meanings of CMHI in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Military History Gateway
- Chamber Music Hilton Head
- Consensus Measurement in Hand Hygiene
- Columbia Montour Home Health and Hospice (Bloomsburg, PA)
- Columbia Montour Home Health Services (Bloomsburg, PA)
- California Manufactured Housing Institute
- Canadian Manufactured Housing Institute
- Center for Medical Home Improvement (Concord, NH)
- Children's Mental Health Initiative
- Community Median Household Income
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Fort Logan (Denver, CO)
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo
- Community Mental Health Journal
- China Mobile Hong Kong
- Central Maryland Heritage League (est. 1989; Middletown, MD)
- Central Milton Holdings Limited (Canada)
- Chedoke Minor Hockey League (est. 1992; Canada)
- Crouching Mommy Hidden Laundry (blog)
- Cumberland Mountain Hunting Lodge (Cookeville, TN)
- Community Mental Health Liaison Team (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CAMI includes four subscales (authoritarianism (AUTH), benevolence (BNVL), social restrictiveness (SRST) and community mental health ideology (CMHI)).
Community Mental Health Ideology has been conceptualized as traditional (mental hospital) versus non-traditional (community-based) mental health care.