at work, Institute for Work and Health, Toronto, Fall 2003 Canadian Social Trends, Statistics Canada, Ottawa, Autumn 2003 CMHEI, Community Mental Health Evaluation Initiative, Community Mental Health Association, Ontario, Summer 2003 Concerned Friends, Concerned Friends of Ontario Citizens in Care Facilities, Toronto, September 2003 Connections, Ontario Association of Credit Counselling Services, Grimbsy ON, Summer 2003 CPC Viewpoint, Canadian Pensioners Concerned, Ontario Division, Toronto, September 2003 dimeline, Ontario March of Dimes South Region, Thorold on, Summer 2003 Metropolis World Bulletin, Ottawa, September 2003 IAG Newsletter, International Association of Gerontology, Vancouver, July 2003 Newsletter, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition, London ON.
What does CMHEI stand for?
CMHEI stands for Community Mental Health Evaluation Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Centre for Modeling Human Disease (Toronto, Canada)
- Community Managed Health Development (various locations)
- California Mental Health Directors Association
- Chicago Metropolitan Housing Development Corporation (Chicago, IL)
- Canadian Materials Handling and Distribution Society (networking group; British Columbia, Canada)
- Central Media Head End
- Centre for Medical and Healthcare Education (UK)
- Certified Master HVACR (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration) Educator
- Container and Materials Handling Equipment
- Chicago Metro History Education Center
- California Military History Educational Project
- Canadian Medical Hall of Fame (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- Centrale van Middelbare en Hogere Functionarissen (Dutch)
- CitiCapital Material Handling Finance
- Colorado Minority Health Forum
- Country Music Hall of Fame (Nashville, TN)
- Canadian Military History Gateway
- Chamber Music Hilton Head
- Consensus Measurement in Hand Hygiene
Samples in periodicals archive:
at work, Institute for Work & Health, Toronto, October 2002 Community Mental Health Evaluation Initiative, Canadian Mental Health Association, Ontario Division, Toronto 2002 Community Report, West Park Healthcare Centre, Toronto, September 2002 CPC VIEWPOINT, Canadian Pensioners Concerned, Ontario Division, Toronto, September 2002 dimeline, Ontario March of Dimes, Thorold ON, Fall 2002 IFW, BC Institute Against Family Violence, Vancouver, Summer 2002 Let's talk FAMILIES, Family Service Canada, Ottawa, Fall 2002 Manitoba Seniors Journal, Manitoba Society of Seniors, Winnipeg, October 2002 Moving Ahead, Canadian Transportation Agency, Ottawa, Fall 2002 Network, Canadian Mental Health Association, Ontario Division, Toronto, Summer-Fall 2002 Newsletter, Council On Drug Abuse.