Through our Community Mediation Services, people in conflict can call upon one or more of our trained, experienced mediators to help them find a mutually agreeable resolution to their conflict at no financial cost.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Community Mediation Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Communication and Media Solutions
- Communication Maintenance Sécurité (French security system company)
- Communication Material System
- Communications and Media Studies (various schools)
- Communications and Multimedia Security
- Communications Management Series
- Communications Management System
- Communications Material Security
- Communications Security Material System
- Community Management Staff
- Community Music School (various locations)
- Community Security Materiel System (US DoD)
- Compact Muon Solenoid (experiment at the CERN physics laboratory)
- Compact Muon Spectrometer
- Comparative Media Studies
- Compensation Management Specialist
- Competency Management System (NASA)
- Competitive Marketing Services (various locations)
- Compiler Monitor System
- Complete Matched Set (philately)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new company will operate under the name Yorkshire Mediation Services and will be one of the largest providers of community mediation services in the UK with a staff team of eight and more than 50 volunteers.
Community mediation services, run by volunteers, are designed to help you talk together to reach a suitable agreement (Family Mediation Helpline, 0845 6026 627, www.
David's is sponsoring Community Mediation Services, a charitable org anization that promotes peace and restorative justice and offers intervention by trained mediators.
He is the executive director of Community Mediation Services.
The event is organized by Community Mediation Services and the Eugene Police Employees Association.
Willamette senior named PeaceBuilder Willamette High School senior Lamar Visarraga has been selected for a 2010 PeaceBuilder Award from Community Mediation Services.
So when Barkly and Screech force you to the end of your tether, contact a service such as Community Mediation Services in Eugene (541-344-5366) or one of the community or private services available through the Oregon Mediation Association (503-872-9775).