A winning team should include a solid real estate attorney, real estate broker, community management staff, maintenance crew, accountant, bookkeeper, insurance agent and mortgage broker.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Community Management Staff
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Commonwealth Media Services (various organizations)
- Communication and Media Solutions
- Communication Maintenance Sécurité (French security system company)
- Communication Material System
- Communications and Media Studies (various schools)
- Communications and Multimedia Security
- Communications Management Series
- Communications Management System
- Communications Material Security
- Communications Security Material System
- Community Mediation Services
- Community Music School (various locations)
- Community Security Materiel System (US DoD)
- Compact Muon Solenoid (experiment at the CERN physics laboratory)
- Compact Muon Spectrometer
- Comparative Media Studies
- Compensation Management Specialist
- Competency Management System (NASA)
- Competitive Marketing Services (various locations)
- Compiler Monitor System
Samples in periodicals archive:
A central Command and Control Center (CCC) will include a City Management System that connects to the Building Management System (BMS) and Building Automation System (BAS), enabling the community management staff to control and monitor the status of all electrical and mechanical systems in the building.
The Kislak community management staff works hard to keep its finger on the pulse of the competition, and Lachter offers the following "musts" for staying on top of the market: * Conduct weekly, semimonthly and monthly market competition surveys, calling all of the competition to find out about specials and rental rates.