Free legal help will be provided from the government's Community Legal Service Fund (CLSF) where people qualify for it.
What does CLSF stand for?
CLSF stands for Community Legal Service Fund (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLSF
We have 12 other meanings of CLSF in our Acronym Attic
- Calf Lung Surfactant Extract
- Center for Life Safety Education (Dallas, TX)
- Chemical and Life Science Engineering (various universities)
- Council of Learned Societies in Education
- Credit Lyonnais Securities Europe (France)
- Confined Lateral Selective Epitaxial Growth
- Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto (Palo Alto, CA)
- Chio Lim Stone Forest (Singapore)
- Christ, the Living Stone Fellowship
- Coffin-Lowry Syndrome Foundation
- COMSEC Logistics Support Facilities
- Connectionless Service Functions
- Constrained Least-Squares Frame
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Chica Luna Short Film Festival (New York, NY)
- Confocal Laser Scanning Fluorescence Microscopy
- Canadian Leukemia Studies Group (Ottawa Hospital)
- Christian Literary Studies Group
- City of London School for Girls
- Commercial Laminating Solutions Group (Acco Brands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the new Community Legal Service Fund scheme, civil legal aid work will be restricted to about 5,000 contracted solicitors' offices, plus some advice centres.
Under the new Community Legal Service Fund (CLSF) scheme, civil legal aid work will be restricted to about 5,000 contracted solicitors' offices plus some advice centres.