A working party of nominated representatives from the universal children's services and the community learning disability team were brought together by the Safeguarding Children Board to consider the themes that had arisen from the focus groups.
What does CLDT stand for?
CLDT stands for Community Learning Disability Team (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLDT
We have 5 other meanings of CLDT in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Liberal-Democratic Studies (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Coherent Light Detection System
- Customer Label Distribution System (USPS)
- Cape Long Distance Swimming Association (South Africa)
- Central Laboratory for Design and Statistical Analysis Research
- Cloud Scene Simulation
- Cloud Simulation
- Clementi Landscape Design Services New York
- Closed Loop Dynamic Stability Test (NASA)
- Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation (New York)
- Create/Load Distribution Tape
- Civic Location Data Exchange Format (National Emergency Number Association)
- California Law Examination
- Canadian Lakehead Exhibition (Ontario, Canada)
- Cap Lillois pour Entreprendre (French employment initiative)
- Career Limiting Event
- Center for Leadership Education (various organizations)
- Center for Lifelong Education (Institute of American Indian Arts)
- Central Lobe Epilepsy (neurology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nurse Michael Snowdon was found guilty of "effectively assaulting" a patient while a community nurse for Middlesbrough Community Learning Disability Team by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
More than 70 staff from the Community Learning Disability Team work at Parkside House in Elton Street, Wallsend.