127,542 Lanark County Community Justice Program Inc.
What does CJP stand for?
CJP stands for Community Justice Program (San Antonio, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJP
We have 48 other meanings of CJP in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Jean Perrin (French health center)
- Challenge Jeunes Pousses (French youth business competition)
- Chief Justice of Pakistan
- Christlich-Jüdische Projekte (German)
- Clermont Japon Pièces (French automotive parts company)
- Climate Justice Programme (Australia)
- Clinical Journal of Pain
- Club du Jeune Philatéliste (French: Junior Stamp Club; Morocco)
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies (Boston, MA)
- Commission on Judicial Performance (San Francisco, California)
- Complete Joint Penetration (welding)
- Criminal Justice & Penology
- Criminal Justice Planning Agency
- Canadian Jewish Political Affairs Committee
- Criminal Justice Policy Advisory Commission (Office of Policy and Management; Connecticut)
- Camera Journal Press Club (Japan)
- Catholic Justice and Peace Commission
- Criminal Justice Policy Coalition (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Criminal Justice Policy Council (Texas)
- Centre for Just Peace and Democracy (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lanier, senior resident scholar for community justice programs at the National Urban League.
VICTORIA -- Seventy seven community justice programs across B.
250-721-8202 $31,750 Port McNeill RCMP Community Justice Programs Committee.
250-489-8272 $10,000 The Port McNeill RCMP Community Justice Programs Committee.
Members are contracted to government to provide services to vulnerable people including those with mental handicaps, children and families, people in community justice programs, day cares and other childhood-related programs.