Ms Kelly recruited the help of Community Payback teams from Wales Probation and Community Justice Interventions Wales (CJIW).
What does CJIW stand for?
CJIW stands for Community Justice Interventions Wales
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Comprehensive Justice Information System (various locations)
- Criminal Justice Information Services Division (FBI)
- Criminal Justice Information System
- Cultural Journeys in the Information Society
- Continental Journal of Information Technology (Nigeria)
- Criminal Justice Information Technology (UK)
- Criminal Justice Integrated Team (UK)
- Criminal Justice Intervention Team (UK)
- Children's Justice Interdisciplinary Task Force
- Canopy Jettison Initiator Unit (aviation)
- Capital Jiu-Jitsu (martial arts; various locations)
- Carrières Judiciaires et Juridiques (French: Judicial and Legal Careers)
- Center for Juvenile Justice (Maine)
- Coalition for Juvenile Justice (Washington, DC)
- Criminal Justice Journalists (Washington, DC)
- Civil Jurisdiction and Judgments Act (UK)
- Congregation Joseph Jacob Abraham (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Comprehensive Juvenile Justice Bill (Congress)
- Comité Jeunesse de la Jacques-Cartier (French: Jacques-Cartier Youth Committee; Canada)
- Community Juvenile Justice Coordination (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MBE Paul Also named as MBE recipients are Dr Dewi Wyn Roberts, from Bangor, chairman of Community Justice Interventions Wales, Colwyn Bay-based British Red Cross volunteer Margaret Bruhin, Rhuddlan Borough Council chair Joan Butterfield and David Brinley Hughes, from Llandudno, for services to HMS Trincomalee and the tourist industry in Hartlepool.
It was organised by Community Justice Interventions Wales, Wales Probation Trust and other groups.
His progress is a source of pride to Gareth Morris, a development officer with Community Justice Interventions Wales.