Community Investment Tax Relief (CITR), which offers member investors 5 per cent tax relief on investments made in ART or BCRS, was also under threat with the possible loss of CITR accreditation if both organisations merged.
What does CITR stand for?
CITR stands for Community Investment Tax Relief
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CITR
We have 10 other meanings of CITR in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Information Technology Project Manager
- Confederation of IT (Information Technology) Project Managers (est. 2001)
- Clinical Information Technology Program Office
- Communication and Information Technology Policy (World Bank)
- Charlotte Information Technology Quality Assurance Association (North Carolina)
- Canadian Institute for Telecommunications Research
- Catcher in the Rye
- Center for Intelligent Transportation Research (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Centre for Information Technology Research (various locations)
- Christ in the Rockies (ministry)
- Confidential Information Transmittal Record
- Country in the Rockies (country music charity fundraiser)
- Center for International Regulatory Assistance
- Centre d’Ingénierie en Traitements et Revêtements de surface Avancés (France)
- Centre for Industrial Training & Relations (Myanmar)
- Charity IT Resource Alliance (Charity Technology Trust; UK)
- Conférence Internationale de la Table ronde des Archives
- Conference on IT Research & Applications
- Cooperative Intrusion Traceback and Response Architecture
- Cornell Institute for Translational Research on Aging
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community Investment Tax Relief (CITR), which offers member investors five per cent tax relief on investments made in ART or BCRS, was also under threat with the possible loss of CITR accreditation if both organisations merged.
CDFIs attract community investment tax relief, so an investor giving pounds 1,000 for five years would get 5% tax relief over the period and their money back.
If anyone invests in us they will get tax relief of up to eight per cent, under what's called community investment tax relief.
There are also specific measures for the less prosperous areas such as the Phoenix Fund and the community investment tax relief.
New investors qualify for Community Investment Tax Relief, CITR, which allows them to claim 5 per cent per annum off personal or corporation tax liabilities for a maximum of five years.
Investments may range from pounds 250 to pounds 20,000 and, because the trust is accredited by the DTI for Community Investment Tax Relief, investors will qualify for five per cent per annum off corporation and personal tax liabilities for a maximum of five years.