What does COMMIT stand for?
COMMIT stands for Community Intervention Trial for Smoking Cessation (National Cancer Institute)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COMMIT
- Creighton Online Multiple Modular Expert System (nursing system)
- Commodities Exchange
- Communications Exercise
- Communications Experts (Chatham, MA)
- Complete Monumental Military Foul-Up (polite form)
- Commander, Mine Warfare Command
- Communications Intelligence (usually seen as COMINT)
- Community Impact Team (Colorado Springs, CO police)
- Coordinated Mekong Ministerial Initiative against Trafficking
- Cultivating Obedience, Ministering Mercy, Internalizing Truth (mother/daughter conference)
- COMMerce Information Technology Solutions Contract (U.S. Department of Commerce)
- Commander, Land Forces
- Communications Officer
- WESTPAC Central Intelligence
- Cooperative Measurement and Modeling of Open Networked Systems