One of the first assessment tools developed to examine participation was the Community Integration Questionnaire (CIQ), which includes an objective measure of participation in TBI samples (type and frequency of activities).
What does CIQ stand for?
CIQ stands for Community Integration Questionnaire
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CIQ
We have 18 other meanings of CIQ in our Acronym Attic
- Cross, Iddings, Pirsson and Washington (geology; rock classification system invented by those four individuals)
- Connecticut Invasive Plant Working Group
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Working Group
- Center for Innovative Practices for Young Children (Indiana University Institute on Disability and Community)
- Calls in Queue (call center)
- Car Insurance Quote
- Case In Question
- China Inspection and Quarantine
- Chiquimula, Guatemala (Airport code)
- Color Image Quantization (algorithm)
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire (Texas)
- Conseil Interprofessionnel du Québec (French: Quebec Interprofessional Council; Quebec, Canada; est. 1965)
- Coopérative des Inséminateurs du Québec
- Customer Information Quality
- Customer Information Questionnaire
- Customs, Immigration and Quarantine
- Center for Improving Qualified Activity in Life (Asia; program aiding people with disabilities)
- Car Insurance Quote Index
- Continuous Intravenous Quinidine Infusion (cardiology)
- Centre for Information Quality Management (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community Integration Community integration was assessed with the 13item Community Integration Questionnaire (CIQ) .
Functioning We used the Community Integration Questionnaire (CIQ)  to measure functioning in three domains: home competency (e.