MacCallum is the president and co-founder of the Alex Bay Community Improvement Association.
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Community Improvement Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIA
We have 545 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Infantrymen's Association (Boynton Beach, Florida)
- Commandos in Action (gaming clan)
- Commercial Industrial Agricultural
- Commission Internationale d'Aerostation (FAI Ballooning Commission)
- Commission of Internal Affairs
- Commissioner of Indian Affairs
- Common Iliac Artery
- Common Interface Arrangement
- Community Impact Analysis
- Community Impact Assessment
- Companhia (Portuguese: company)
- Compañía (Spanish: Company)
- Compaq Installation Assistant
- Compass Insurance Agency (Jacksonville, NC)
- Compassion in Action (various organizations)
- Completely Insane Anteaters (University of California Irvine athletics)
- Complex Interface Adapter (Commodore)
- Comprehensive Individual Assessment
- Computer Industry Almanac, Inc.
- Computer Information Advisors
Samples in periodicals archive:
For Harry De Rienzo, the broken windows, moldy rooms and halls filled with garbage are reminiscent of what the buildings looked like close to 35 years ago when he organized the Banana Kelly Community Improvement Association, which renovated three buildings on the street and started his career in providing housing for poor and working people.
They add themselves," says Yolanda Rivera, chair of the Banana Kelly Community Improvement Association.
The desire of the people here to work is so great that small-scale economic development is not going to address the population," said Rivera, who heads the Banana Kelly Community Improvement Association, the South Bronx group that got its name after saving a curve-shaped section of Kelly Street from demolition.
As CEO of the Banana Kelley Community Improvement Association, Rivera runs an agency that has rehabilitated over 2,000 apartments, planted vegetable gardens, and even rebuilt a crack house into a boarding school.