However, we need to be careful not to create unrealistic expectations about what effect community impact assessments could have.
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Community Impact Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIA
We have 545 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Institute of Art
- Combat Infantrymen's Association (Boynton Beach, Florida)
- Commandos in Action (gaming clan)
- Commercial Industrial Agricultural
- Commission Internationale d'Aerostation (FAI Ballooning Commission)
- Commission of Internal Affairs
- Commissioner of Indian Affairs
- Common Iliac Artery
- Common Interface Arrangement
- Community Impact Analysis
- Community Improvement Association
- Companhia (Portuguese: company)
- Compañía (Spanish: Company)
- Compaq Installation Assistant
- Compass Insurance Agency (Jacksonville, NC)
- Compassion in Action (various organizations)
- Completely Insane Anteaters (University of California Irvine athletics)
- Complex Interface Adapter (Commodore)
- Comprehensive Individual Assessment
- Computer Industry Almanac, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officers are now sending out more hard copies of the Community Impact Assessment documents to the schools to be distributed.
Officers have been instructed to provide the mayor with a detailed economic and community impact assessment and the mayor will not give any consent to this application until he is satisfied 100% that the decision would benefit everyone.
Richard Gist and Lynch led participants through the fundamentals of community impact assessment, incident management procedures, media management and the behavioral epidemiology of distress.
FHWA works with states and metropolitan areas to incorporate community impact assessment into the transportation planning process.
He said a community impact assessment must be carried out when deciding the fate of a school.
Following the death of Mrs Fleet Ch Insp Scott has carried out a community impact assessment which will determine how many extra officers should patrol the Everard Road area.