Call, e-mail or visit Fletcher Allen's: Frymoyer Community Health Resource Center * Computers with Free Internet access * Hundreds of books, medical journals, and magazines * Staff to help you find the answers you need Main Pavilion, Level 3, next to the Information Desk Open Monday-Friday, 9 a.
What does CHRC stand for?
CHRC stands for Community Health Resource Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHRC
We have 21 other meanings of CHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Chilean Red Cross
- Choithram Hospital and Research Centre (India)
- Choptank River Heritage Center (West Denton, Maryland)
- Church History and Religious Culture
- Cincinnati Human Relations Commission
- Citizens for Home Rule Charter (Citrus County, FL, USA)
- Civilian Human Resource Committee (Canadian Forces)
- Clymer Healing Research Center
- Colombia Human Rights Committee
- Columbus Human Rights Commission (Columbus, Indiana)
- Community Housing Resource Center (Atlanta, GA)
- Congenital Heart Research Center (Oregon Health Sciences University)
- Congessional Human Rights Caucus
- Consumer Health Reference Center
- Contractors Human Resources Council
- Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center (Salt Lake City, UT, USA)
- Council for Health Research in Canada
- Craig House Realty Corporation
- Creative Human Resources Concepts
- Criminal History Records Check
Samples in periodicals archive:
A recent addition to the college that contributes to employee wellness is the Community Health Resource Center (CHRC).